The Famous Wildlife Sanctuary in India
In India, there are exciting wildlife parks with a list of bid wild animals. The Indian wild forests are the home of many of the wild animals’ birds and reptiles. More than 25% of the area in India will have a dense forest and providing shelter to wild animals. In Indian wildlife, you can see many of the wild animals like the Bengal tiger, Asiatic elephant, Indian Rhino, Asiatic lion; Indian leopard, Indian wild boar, and Indian giant squirrel many more which are available in the wildlife century.
1. Bandhavgarh National Park, Madhya Pradesh – Bandhavgarh National Park was a hunting ground for the Royal family of Rewa earlier. This park spread across an area of 450 square kilometers and was established in the year of 1968. This park is famous for the huge tiger population so you can easily be tracing the tigers here. The best time to visit Bandhavgarh national park is 15 October to 30 June. This was the duration when this was open for the people.
2. Kaziranga National Park, Assam – The Northeast region where Assam in India is situated where you get plenty of wild animals to see. You will get the elephant safari to spot the wide grasslands. It was most popular for the one-horned rhinoceros. This wildlife sanctuary is declared as a world heritage site in the year 1985 by UNESCO. The season of November to April month is the best time to visit the Kaziranga National Park.
3. Gir, Gujarat – Gir wildlife sanctuary was the last wild Asiatic lions in the whole world. The lion population is too big with the effort of conservation. The lion has come to the beaches of Diu. Here you can take the enjoyment of the jeep safaris for three to four hours. There are almost 40 other types of animals are available at the Gir wildlife sanctuary. There are spotted deer, sambar, gazelles, and antelope.
4. Ranthambore National Park, Rajasthan – Ranthambore National Park is stretched across 1334 square kilometers in Rajasthan. The main attraction in the park is the tigers when you are enjoying the safari. You can also see many of the wild animals like Sambar, sloth bears, wild boars also. The right time to visit here is between the months of March-May.
5. Jim Corbett National Park, Uttarakhand – Jim Corbett National park was started in the year 1936 and this was the first National park of Asia. In the year 1974, it was established as the first tiger reserve under the Project Tiger. There are many people around the world who are visiting the Jim Corbett National Park. You can see here the dangerous cat, Serow, Goral, Himalayan Thar, and many of the other wild species. The best time to visit Jim Corbett National Park is from Mid November to June to get enjoy the wild Safari.
These are very famous wildlife sanctuaries in India. In the wildlife sanctuary, you will see many wild animals. You can enjoy photography here but should take care while taking a photograph of the wild animals.