Top and Most Visited Religious Places in India
In India, there are many religious people are living and many of the famous religious places of each community. Here you see that every place will have some connection with religion and that makes India more famous. India is a secular country and here all religious people are live in peace and harmony. The land of India is called the land of faith.
1. Vaishno Devi – Katra, Jammu and Kashmir:-This holiest temple is dedicated to Adi Shakti Mata Vaishno Devi. The temple of Mata is situated at the top of the hills of Katra. This temple was the second most visited temple in India. The temple of Mata is at an altitude of 5300 feet and people are reaching here regularly. Mata Vaishno Devi turned herself into the rock which is worship here in the temple.
2. Tirumala Venkateswara – Tirupati:- This was the world-famous Tirumala Venkateswara temple in India which is dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu. The best time to visit here is at the Brahmotsavam festival. The celebration of this festival will attract the entire world. Tirumala Venkateswara temple is situated on the last hill of the Seshanchalam range at Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
3. Sun Temple (Surya Mandir), Konark, Odisha:- The best view of Indian architecture is the Sun temple. This temple is situated in Konark at Odisha. The Surya temple is a big size and has the best view of the genius. In this temple, the god sun is sitting on a majestic chariot reproduce the victory of King Narshimha deva. The architecture of the temple will include the 12 pairs of carved wheels, imposing pyramidal roof, hall of offering and erotic scenes This all will make the temple one of the best places to see in India at the religious Surya Mandir.
4. Jagannath Mandir- Puri, Odisha :-The Jagannath temple is one of the famous temples in Puri, India. This was one of the Char Dhams Yatra of the Hindu religion. This worships was devotes to the three idols Jagannath, Balabahdra, and Subhadra. This temple was created by King Indradyumna. He has seen a vision in sleep and then the idols.
5. Amritsar – Punjab :- The Golden temple is one of the famous places in Amritsar, Punjab. It was built by the fifth Guru Arjan and the Sarovar was developing by Ram Das in 1577. This was the holiest place for the Sikh community. The Akal Takht is built opposite the golden temple which giving away justice and temporal activity.
6. Shirdi – Maharashtra :- The peoples of religions’ have faith in Sai Baba. It was a single place in India where all community people are come to worship Baba. There are many of the people are visit here and get the bless of Baba. Shirdi was located 296 km from Mumbai. This worship place was dedicated to Sai Baba who was an incarnation of God Shiva. This was more popular because it devotees believe in unison of all religions just as a Sai Baba in.
This is the come famous religious place in India but there are uncountable religious places where lots of people are having faith and they are visiting once in a year regularly.