Popular Sightseeing And Tourist Places of Rishikesh Where You Can Visit
Rishikesha is a beautiful city in Uttarakhand, which is a state in Northern India. There are lots of Famous Places in Rishikesh for sightseeing. The gorgeous city is situated at the foothill besides the very famous river ‘The Ganges’. If you are hunting for the best place to visit, Rishikesh is indeed the right one to go ahead with. Rishikesh takes you closer to nature and makes you feel with amazing and positive vibes. You might be having many questions in your mind regarding the prominent places to visit, what to do, how to visit, and so on. Here, we are going to mention all this kind of indeed information to make it easier for you.
5 Reasons To Visit Rishikesh:-
- The city is known for worshipping and holy culture with lots of beautiful sights to explore.
- A large number of people visit Rishikesh for peace, meditation, yoga and fun-filled adventure as well such as river rafting, mountain trekking, etc.
- It is a beautiful place to spend your vacations far from your busy life and hectic schedule.
- It is a quiet, natural and amazing place to relax and spend time with your family and kids.
- People of all age group can have an amazing visiting experience. You can see a lot of temples and ashrams in the city and can get the experience of religious culture.
What To Do In Rishikesh?
Rishikesh offers more than fifty amazing sightseeing and tourist places to spend your holidays in great fun. Following is the list of places that you can explore at this beautiful city.
- Lakshman Jhula :-The very famous Lakshman Jhula is one of the famous center odd attractions of the city and the state. It is a foot-over bridge is hanging above the river Ganges at a height of 70 feet. It offers an amazing view of the place. The bridge is made of iron and is 450 feet long.
- Triveni Ghat :- This Ghatis known for the amalgamation of three famous and holy rivers of India i.e. The Ganges, The Yamuna, and the Saraswati. It is a famous sacred bathing spot for the worshippers.
- Rafting in Rishikesh:- This is one of the famous adventures that is there in every tourist’s must-to-do list. People from all over India come to enjoy the Famous Rafting of Rishikesh and to settle down at the riverbed side camping in the night.
What Not To Miss In Rishikesh
- Bungi Jumping
- Jadh Ganga Trek
- Kuari Pass
- And Lots Of Temples
- And Ashrams To Visit.
Where To Stay In Rishikesh?
Rishikesh offers a lot of beautiful hotels and resorts for tourists to spend their night in comfort. You can book the hotel as per your needs and budget online. There are many chances of getting a discount if you are not traveling in peak season. You can also ask a travel and tourism company to book a complete staying and visiting package for you to enjoy your stay at Rishikesh.
How To Reach Rishikesh
- By Bus:- Rishikesh is also connected by bus to all prominent road routes. You can choose any of these buses as per your choice such as Regular, deluxe or luxurious.
- By Train:- The nearest station is in Haridwar to Rishikesh having trained to all prominent cities such as Mumbai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Varanasi, etc.
- Buy Flight:- Jolly Grant Airport is nearest Airport To Rishikesh having facility of different carriers such as Jet Airways, Spice Jet and Air India.
Conclusion – So, what are you waiting for? It is time to go ahead and book your ticket to experience the beauty of Rishikesh. Do not forget to share your feedback with us.