Famous Sightseeing and Tourist Places in North Sikkim – Destination Finder
The beauty of North Sikkim cannot be described in words since it is amazingly good and beautiful. The fact cannot be ignored that it is quite beautiful as well as charming. Moreover, North Sikkim also has a boundary that touches China and Nepal too. Among the nature lovers and peace lovers, the beauty of North Sikkim has always been the point of discussion. Talking about the headquarter of this lovely place, it is called Mangan. North Sikkim is highly popular because of various reasons such as amazing weather, nature, and places to visit. Here, we are going to emphasize all this in an ideal manner.
What Places You Should Visit While Exploring North Sikkim
- Gurudongmar Lake – To find a lot of peace and beauty at the same place
- Lachung – To experience the beauty
- Yumthang Valley – To get into love moments that you will love to keep remembering all the time
- Lachen – Click lovely photos here to have lifetime memories
- Cholamu Lake – the Best place to do strolling with your friends
- Thangu Valley – To find incredible peace and happiness
- Crow’s Lake –To have a lovely experience
- MT Katao – Do not miss this one if want to have a memorable experience
- Chopta Valley – To get into something you never had before
- Chungthang – To get indulged into the best experience
How To Get North Sikkim
North Sikkim is not connected with other cities and towns like other cities. You may get here by fight too. The nearest airport is Bagdogra Airport. You can be here by Jeeps, Buses, and Taxis. North Sikkim is not having its own Airport. If you want to get here by road then you may hire either cabs or taxis as per your own choice.
What Food You Should Try
You should have here momos available in an amazing variety having different tastes. Gundruk and Sinkiare next on the list that visitors must try. Chhurpi soup, Tama Curry, Masauyra Curry is also high in demand among the food lovers. You should also visit the restaurant such as Thanggu Resort and Hill Queen where you can have a wide array of amazing dishes.
What Is The Best Time To Visit Sikkim
Talking about the best time to visit is between the month of May to September. The temperature could be between 28-30 degrees Celcius and it is good to go. Avoid going during monsoon especially in the month of July and September. Apart from it, winter is quite cold and you might not be able to enjoy this lovely place.
Hotels To Visit
Are you contemplating what hotel would be ideal to visit? Do check these below-mentioned hotels.
- Live Away Home –Dongzu
- The Tea Room
- Deepal Restaurant Food Wine Bar and Lodge
- Lachung Stay With A View
- Our Guest Mandala Homestay
- Lazmola Homestay
- Hill Hotel Lachhung
Conclusion :- So, what are you waiting for? It is time to go ahead and have a great experience. Do not forget to share your feedback with us.