Tourist Places To Visit In Kumarakom
Kumarakom is a lovely place will take your heart because of its amazing and incredible beauty. A cluster of islands is just 14 km away from Kottayam. It is also located adjacent to Vembanad lake to bring peace and beauty to you. The best thing is that you will have an amazing experience to be here. This is just incredibly beautiful to go and experience the incredible beauty at the same place.
Reasons To Visit Kumarkom
Kumarkomis situated on the southern coast of India. And widely known for introducing a well-balanced tropical climate. The best thing is that people come here all across the world to enjoy festive season which starts in August. It actually coincides with the harvest festival of Onam. Here, you can experience cool and fresh breezes to feel great from within. Here, you will have a great experience if you go with Monsoor that starts in June to early August.
Best Time To Visit
You should schedule your visit time to this lovely place in between October to February.
What You Must Experience At Kumarakom
There are so many things to visit and experience such as backwaters, culinary, Ayurveda and birdlife. You will truly have the best experience.
What You Should Buy
If you are visiting this place, you should not forget to buy Kerala Saris. They are world-famous because of holding world-class fabric and designing all over it.
What You Should Have While Visiting Kumarakom
Do not forget to carry this below mentioned things while visiting Kumarakom
- Cotton Outfits
- Binoculars to use in a bird sanctuary
What Places To Visit In Kumarakom
You should not forget to visit the lovely places making Kumarkom the best you choose without any doubt. Let’s check it out the best place at this platform
- Kumarakom Backwaters
- VaikomMahadeva Temple
- Mary’s Church, Cheriapally
- Jama Masjid
- Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- Kumarakom Beach
- Vembanad Lake
- ThirunakkaraMahadeva Temple
- Thannermukkom Bund
- Jatayu Rock
- EttumanoorMahadeva Temple
- Toddy Shops
- Pathiramanal Island
- Aruvikkuzhi Waterfall
These places are just amazing and make you fall in love with. You must plan to visit these beautiful places to get indulged in the best experience.
Transport Mode To Get At Kumarakom
- By Rail – Kottayam railway station is quite well connected with other prominent cities so that you can reach here by rail easily.
- By Air – Cochin Airport is the nearest place to visit located just 70 km away from the Muhama boat jetty. Apart from it, there is another airport called Trivandrum, 171 km away.
- By Bus – Kottayam is just 16km away from Kumarakom. The best thing is that this place is well connectedto other places.Therefore,you can get here easily.
In The Last :- Do not forget to visit this lovely place and grab a wonderful experience. You will truly fall in love with the amazing place. Moreover, do not forget to have a nice experience with your family and friends.