Famous Sightseeing and Tourist Places in Kudremukh
Kudremukh is just an amazing place to visit. You will have an incredible peace of mind visiting this place. A picturesque view of a mountain having an amazing shape will take your heart away. Kudremukh is widely known for its amazing beauty and biodiversity. This popular hill-station is all set to bring outstanding experience to you. Whether it is rolling meadows, dense forests, grasslands or sea level, it will take your heart away. Today, we are going to emphasize that what should you do, how to reach, what places you should visit and so on. you will have an amazing experience.
What To Do Kudremukh
Let us check it out what you should do while visiting Kudremukh –
- Do not forget to do trekking and get showered with an amazing experience
- Kurinjal Peak Trek near Kudremukh is an ideal destination to take your heart away
- Kudremukh Peak is next station to explore to do the trek
- A bike ride through western Ghats adjacent to Banglore will make you feel great
For the people who love to indulge in peaceful environment, this place is just an ideal place to stay. You will have an amazing experience.
Best Time To Visit Kudremukh
Are you contemplating what time you should follow to visit Kudremukh? Here you need to go with this information. Generally, October to May is regarded as the ideal time to visit Kudremukh. Avoid visiting this beautiful place during winter or monsoon.
What Food You Should Have While Visiting Kudremukh
And the best thing is that you can have amazing food visiting Kudremukh. You need to know what food you should not miss while exploring the beauty of Kudremukh such as
- BisiBele Bath,
- Akki Roti,
- Jolada Roti,
- Kesari Bath,
- Vangi Bath and
- traditional and local sweets like Mysore pak,
Moreover, all these above-mentioned food items are just amazing to have. They are incredibly tasty and good in taste.
What Places You Should Visit
Let us check it out what places you should visit in order to get showered with an amazing experience
- Kudermukh Peak Trek
- Kudermukh National Park
- Trekking In Kudermukh
- Hanuman Gundi Falls
- Lakya Dam
- Janta Market
- Shopping in Kudermukh
- Kadambi Falls
Hotels To Stay
There is no need to run out of options since you can have here amazing options such as below mentioned ones
- Kambalakaad Holiday Home – A Blissfull Stay
- TrupathiGuesthome Room 2
- Purli Homestay
- Kudermukh The base Camp
- Mudra BandB Private Room
How To Reach Kudermukh
- And the nearest railway station is Mangalore having great connectivity of trains to other cities. You can get taxis and buses from Kudremukh railway station.
- If you want to go via a flight, then Mangalore is the nearest airport located 93 km away from Kudremukh.
- Kudremukh is also connected by road and you can also get KSRTC buses from different cities.
Conclusion:-So, what are you waiting for? It is time to get indulged in an amazing experience. You will truly love to come here again and again.