Famous Sightseeing And Tourist Places In Kinnaur
Kinnaur is here not leaving any stone unturned to make you go crazy for this place. You will love coming here again and again. You may not know that Kinnaur is also known as “Land of God” which is just 235 Km away from Shimla. Talking about the beauty of Kinnaur, it is full of serenity and lush greenery. If you want a break from your busy city life, you have landed at the right place. What makes this place different from others is that it comes up with the amalgamation of Hinduism and Buddhism.
Reasons To Visit Kinnaur
- This place is loaded with a number of old Buddhist monasteries as well as temples coming up with amazing beauty and history itself.
- Apart from religion, Kinnaur rules over so many hearts because of its amazing as well as large scope in adventure sports. Here, you should not forget to enjoy trekking and skiing.
- Kinnaur is also well known for its delicious things such asapples,Chilgoza,handlooms andhandicrafts materials.
The best thing is that Kinnaur also comes up with a factor of modernization. Whether it is about cultures or people, Kinnaur is lovely to visit and explore it.
What You Must Do Kinnaur
You must not forget to visit the Chandika Temple. Apart from it, Khab and Kalpa should also be explored because of their beauty and marvelousness.
Hotels To Stay In Kinnaur
Here, you also find an outstanding range of amazing hotels. You may choose the right one according to your budget such as
- Mehta Homestay
- Bird’s Nest Charang
- Kanum Homestay
- Farmvilla Homestay
- Monal Residency
What Food You Must Not Forget to Taste
Here, we are going to share that what food you should not forget are such as
- Black Peas
- Goat Meat
- Ram’s Meat
Talking about famous restaurants, there are so many options that you should not ignore and go to have delicious food such as
- Hotel Mehfil
- Little Chef’’s Restaurant
- Sherma Sweets
What Places You Need To Visit
Kinnaur is a lovely place and there are so many places to visit on and the prominent ones have been mentioned below such as
- Reckong PEO
- Trekking in Kinnaur
These all places are blessed with incredible beauty and will make you fall in love with them for sure.
How To Reach
- You can also reach her by bus since it is well connected by road too. You can have bus from here whenever you need such as Delhi and Chandigarh.
- The nearest Airport, as well as Railway Station, is in Shimla from where you can have a taxi to reach Kinnaur.
- Talking about the nearest airport, it is located in Jubbarhatti located at a distance of 267 Km from Kinnaur,
In The Last :- So, it is time to do pack your bag and explore the beauty of Kinnaur. You will truly love this place. Do not forget to share your feedback about this place.