Famous Sightseeing and Tourist Places in Jog Falls
Jog Falls is all set to amaze you with its beauty. You will truly love this place to keep coming here again and again. What makes this place different from others is that it is quite a beautiful right from inside. You will feel quite happy after visiting here. The best thing is that you will love to come here for sure. a wide array of places are here to visit such as Jog Falls, Water Sports In Jog Falls, Sigandur, Kanoor Fort, TungaAnicut Dam, Thyvare, Koppa Lion and so on. And all these things say that how it could be beautiful and amazing to go.
Jog Falls – What You Should Eat
No matter what place you are going to visit, we always want to have delicious and amazing food. Jog Falls is also known for introducing the best food. The best thing is that you will have here so many restaurants that you can visit to have delicious and amazing food. You should not get confused since you can go with any of these delicious foods such as
- Vada, Sambhar,
- Kesari Bath,
- BisiBele Bath,
- Mysore pak
You will also love to come here again and again. The best thing is that you will love to keep coming here.
Places To Visit Jog Falls
There is a long list of places that you should visit and the prominent ones have been mentioned below
- Jog Falls
- Water sports in Jog Falls
- Kanoor Fort
- TungaAnicut Dam
- ThyvareKoppa lion
Where To Stay
Stop getting confused since we are going to share the best options where you can stay without giving any stress on your pocket such as
- Urban Premium
- Prakruthi Yatri Nivas
- Executive Stay In Indiranagar
- Sri Ranga Homestay
What Is The Best Time To Visit Jog Falls
Are you going to visit Jog Falls? You need to consider the best time so that you can enjoy a lot without any trouble. Do not go in summers since Jog Falls remains quite hot. It would be ideal if you can visit in monsoon. Moreover, you can also go during Winter since it is considered the best to visit this amazing place. You can also do a variety of things during winter such as outdoor activities. You will truly have the best experience.
How To Get On Jog Falls
- By Air – Talking about the nearest airport is Hubli so that you can reach here easily without any trouble. And another nearest airport is an international airport is at Manglore.
- By Rail – If you want to get here by train, you may easily come since the nearest railway station is Shimoga. This train station is also well connected with Banglore and Managlore.
- By Road – You do not need to worry since Jog Falls is also connected with roads such as Bangalore and Mangalore too. You may have cabs to get to your place.
In The Last – So, what are you waiting for? Go and make your trip to Jog Falls. You will love it and will love to go back again. Stay connected with us to have more new updates.