Most Popular Tourist Places in Gokarna and Sightseeing
Who will ever say NO to an amazing place to visit? And Gokarna is one of them which everyone loves to go and enjoy. What makes Gokarna an ideal place to go is being full of pristine beaches and breathtaking landscapes. Gokarna is indeed a Hindu pilgrimages town in Karnataka ruling over many hearts. It is located on the coast of Karwar and is widely known for having a lot of temples and beaches. Every year many people do come here to just feel the nature a bit closer closely are one of them who love to go with with a peaceful place to get into a comfort zone, you must visit it.
When To Visit
First, you need to know that when you should visit Gokarna. Generally, winter months in between of September to February is considered the ideal one as the temperature remains in between 14 to 32 degree.
What Places You Should Visit In Gokarna
Do not forget to visit these amazing places while visiting Gokarna in order to make your journey extremely memorable and amazing.
- OM Beach
- Water Sports In Gokarna
- Mahabaleshwara Temple
- Kudle Beach
- Gokarna Beach
What You Must Taste
Here, you can have a number of options in the context of vegetarian and nonvegetarian food such as…
- English Breakfast
- Indian Food
- Fresh Pineapple
- Local Cuisines of Karnatka
- Authentic Thali
Restaurant That You Must Try
You should also not forget to try amazing restaurant such as Mahalaxmi Restaurant, Dolphin View Restaurant, Namaste Café, Om Shree Ganesh Restaurant, Pai Restaurant, Prema, Shree Shakti Restaurant and so on.
Where You Can Stay In Gokarna
You can find a variety of sizes in hotels available at costly to low price to go with your budget easily. Let us check it out the prominent ones
- Swasara Wellness Retreat
- Namaste Yoga Farm
- Hotel Om Star Beach Cottage
- Evergreen Farm House
- Shaiva Tent Café
- Greenfeet-Halfway Home
What To Do In Gokarna
- Beach Trekking –It is time to experience amazing freshness enjoying beach trekking as it will truly make you full of life and fun.
- Banana Boat Ride -Your journey would not be considered complete without Banana Boat Ride. If you are going with family and friends, you will have a lot of fun.
- Food Tour – And this is next on the list which is necessary to do in order to have a variety oa f food if you are a foodie.
- Night Stroll – Without Night Strolling, your journey would not be considered complete.
- Fle Market Shopping – Buy a variety of amazing stuff at great price visiting Fle Market.
How To Reach
- By Train– Gokarna is the nearest railway station located 8 Km.
- By Bus– It is well-connected to major cities having direct bus to another prominent cities such as Banglore, Manglore, Goa etc.
- Buy Flight– And the nearest airport is Gokarna located in Dabolim Airport Goa well connected to all prominent cities of the country including some foreigners cities too.
Conclusion –So, what are you waiting for? It is time to go with the best place to visit called Gokarna and enjoy the peace of nature.