Famous Sightseeing and Tourist Places in Devikulam
Traveling a new place every time brings a lot of knowledge and information to you. The best thing is that it makes you learn a lot of things. If you have been hunting for the best platform, then you should go ahead with the option of Devikulam. Travelling makes you a storyteller and the beauty of Devikulam will take your excitement to next level.
Here, you can find the tranquility of mind. People come here all across the year to get a shower with amazing experience. Devikulam is a nice hill station all set to make you get filled with amazing experience. The greenery, low hangings clouds over hills will make you feel like that you should stay forever. It is a lovely place to visit and learn a lot about nature.
Places To Visit In Devikulam
And there is a long list of Devikulam’s best places that one should not forget to visit while going to visit this place. Here, we are going to add the prominent ones on this list. Let us check it out
- Idukki National Park
- Mattupetty Lake
- Kundala Lake
- Anayirankal Lake
- Kurinjimala Sanctuary
- Mattupetty Dam
- Mangalam Devi Temple
- Sita Devi Lake
- Eravikulam National Park
- Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Devikulam Tea Estate
- Attala Rock Shelter
- Blossom International Park
- Hill View Park
What Places You Should Visit Located Around Devikulam
In case you get more time and done with all these above-mentioned places, you may go ahead to explore the other places located around Devikulam such as
Where To Stay
Here, you can find different types of places to stay and you can choose the right one as per your budget. It would be ideal if you do book in advance searching on the internet. Do not forget to check available discounts or any amazing deals so that you will have to pay less. Here, you can find homestay or hotels both.
Best Time to Visit Devikulam
It needs to know what time would be ideal to visit. Devikulam is blessed with nature. And climate keeps changing time-to-time. The nice all-time weather makes possible to explore this city whenever you want. But still it would be great if you visit this lovely place from September to May. Do not go to monsoon so that you could easily devoid of rain.
How To Reach
- Kochi International Airport is an ideal and nearest airport well connected to prominent cities. You can have your flight easily. Book your flight checking out the ideal date for your journey.
- Kottayam and Kochi located 130 Km and 150 Km are the nearest railway stations from where you can have trained to different places. Moreover, this place is also well connected to taxis or buses so that you could be taken to reach Devikulam.
- You may also get here by road. Make your journey on roads from Cochin (Kochi) and Kottayamand do trust that it would be delighted to experience.
So, what are you waiting for? It is time to pack your bag and experience something amazing.