Top Tourist Places to Visit in Bangalore
Bangalore is regarded as the IT City. It has been evolved gradually right from Garden City to the Silicon Valley Of India. Saying would not wrong that Bangalore is counted as the livable cities in India and people love this because of various reasons. Bangalore is being loved a lot because of various reasons such as beautiful parks, lakes, pleasant weather and lakes all across the city. When you are in Bangalore, you should go-ahead to explore the greenery of Cubbon Park. And your visit will not end up without exploring the modern malls and street-side markets. Bangalore is equipped with several stress food corners, coffee roasters, pubs and there are so many options to explore. Apart from it, do not forget to taste the delicious food items such as Brunches, Burges, Buffet and so on. The lovely rooftop cafes will take your heart. Let us check it out what more exciting does Bangalore has for you.
Best Time To Visit
To visit Bangalore, it would be ideal to explore it in between November to February. If you want to visit during Monsoon then go in June to September. And visit this place in March to May if looking forward to exploring during Summer.
Where To Stay
There are many hotels to stay in Bangalore. Here, we are going to mention the popular ones such as
- Me Resort
- Small Studio With Garden Terrace
- OYO 10022 Hotel Oak Castle
- The Urban Nest
- Private and Modern Studio Close To Everything
- GTS Suites
Long List of Places To Visit
Bangalore is an ideal place to visit because of having a wide array of places to explore. Here, we are going to mention that what places you should not skip such as
- Bangalore Palace
- Cubbon Park
- MG Road, Bangalore
- Bannerghatta National Park
- UB City Mall
- Wonder La Water Park
- Ulsoor Lake
- Iskon Temple Bangalore
- Commercial Street
What To Do In Bangalore
You must know things you can do in Bangalore. Here, we are going to mention what things you should not forget to do in Bangalore.
- Do explore the beautiful Bangalore Palace
- Jog Through Cubbon Park is next on the list that you should not miss
- Lalbagh is worthy to go with family and friends
- Do not forget to visit MG Road
- Innovation Film City is next on the list that you should not forget to explore
- Paddle through the Usloor Lake is another thing to make your vacation outstanding and lovely
- Your visit would be considered incomplete until you enjoy sunrise at Nandi Hills.
- And the next on the list is finding peace under the Big Banyan Tree
- Commercial Street is worthy to visit and enjoy
- Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium is quite beautiful and worthy to visit
How To Reach
Bangalore is situated in the Southern region of India and has always been quite popular among the people who love exploring the places. Here, it needs to mention that it is the largest city in the country and well-connected to all other important parts of the country.
- By Air – The nearest airport is Bengaluru International Airport situated in Devanahalli.
- By Train – It is well-connected with trains too. It is well-connected with the Bengaluru City Railway Station and Yeshwantpur Junction.
- By Bus – This smart city is also connected with Government and private bus services too.
Conclusion:-So, what are you waiting for? It is time to enjoy the beauty of Bangalore. You will love it, as it is just amazing and worthy to visit family and friends. Do not forget to share your feedback with us.