Famous Sightseeing and Tourist Places in Almora
Almora is an outstanding place and that is why you should not forget to visit it. You will truly love this place because of many reasons and the prominent one is that it comes up with lovely places. Almora is safe to visit since lovely people live here. Almora is quite humble and welcomes visitors all across the world. Almora also has ATM facility and you can get cash whenever you want. You would not have to face any trouble regarding the ATM facility at all. Let us check it out.
Places To Visit In Almora
Almora will leave you speechless as it comes up with the amazing places. Here, the prominent ones have been mentioned. Let us check it out
- Zero Point
- Katarmal Sun Temple
- Kasar Devi Temple
- Chitai Temple
- Kasar Devi
- Shopping in Almora
- Deer Park Almora
- Bright End Corner
- Dwarahat Village
- Lal Bazaar
- GobindVallabh Pant Museum
- Rafting in Kali Sarada
Who would say NO to visiting Almora when it is introducing the best places here? You will truly love these places to visit.
Best Time To Visit Almora
You should visit this outstanding hill station in the month of March, April, May, June, September, October and November. You must stay here atleast 2 days so that you can explore the beauty of this place.
What Café You Should Try
Visiting Almora without trying the best food at the best places means you are going to miss something. Here, the prominent café and hotels have been mentioned that you must try
- Kasar Rainbow Restaurant
- Dalma Restaurant
- Baba Cake
- New Soni Restaurant
- Glory Restaurant
What To Do In Almora
Let’s check it out what things you should do in Almora such as
- Cycling – If you are a fitness freak and want to explore the beauty of this place then you should go for it
- Shopping – Do enjoy shopping to buy some memorable things to gift your loved once
- Village Walk – Do experience how village people spend their lives.
- Visiting Temple – Get blessings of God visiting the different temple
- Adventure Activities – It is time to get into a lot of adventure
- Eat Local Cuisines and Sweets – Enjoy local cuisines and sweets to get into the ALMORA ZONE
How To Reach Almora
Almora is well-connected with all three prominent modes of transport such as By Air, Train, and Bus. Let us check it out
- By Air – Pantnagar is the nearest airport and you may have a taxi from this place to different places such as Nainital, Haldwani, and Almora.
- By Bus – You can reach here by bus or your own vehicle as it is well connected by road too.
- By Train – Kathgodamis the nearest railway station and it is well connected to other cities.
Conclusion:- Almora is amazingly nice place and you must visit it to have amazing experience. So, what are you waiting for? It is time to get into the best places. Do not forget to share your feedback with us as we love hearing from your side.