Famous Sightseeing and Tourist Places in Alibag
Alibag is a lovely place to visit and have a nice experience. You must visit this place to have a nice experience. Alibag is quite popular on a large scale. This is the best way to go and enjoy this holiday destination. Most people also say it Mini Goa because it makes you feel like that is a great way. Alibag is situated about 110 kilometers from Mumbai. These sandy beaches will make you fall in love with its beauty. If you are one of them heading to this lovely place to have an amazing experience, you have landed at the right place.
Reasons To Choose Alibag
- Alibaug comes up with a wide array of beaches and it is worthy to visit if you are a nature lover.
- Alibag beach also brings an amazing experience to you and make you feel it at incredible peace.
- You should not forget to experience Sunrise and Sunset, which is just amazing.
- Moreover, you should not forget to have a short boat ride.
- You should go ahead to experience the amazing beaches such as Kihim Beach, Nagaon Beach, Kihim Beach, etc.
What Is The Best Time To Visit Alibag
If you want to visit Alibag, then you should go there from November to July. Here, you can enjoy a wide array of beaches in a great way. If you want to go on rainy days then you should go in between August to October. The lush greenery will truly leave you speechless.
Best Places To Visit In Alibag
Your visit to Alibag would not be considered completed until you visit all these places. Do check these
- Alibaug Beach
- Vrindavan Farm
- Nagaon beach
- Murud –Janjira Fort
- Water Sports In Alibag
- Kolaba Fort
What Food You Should Have
You should not forget to have delicious and healthy food while visiting Alibag. Without tasting this delicious food, your visit will be considered incomplete. Let us check it out the best food options you should try on while visiting this beautiful place
- South Indian
It is said that Alibag has always been quite popular for its tasty and delicious food. If you are going there then you must not forget to have delicious food. You should not forget to visit a lovely place such as Aparanta, Bohemian Blue Garden Café, Fulora, Sai Vatika, Sanman, Tushar Family Restaurant, etc.
How To Get Alibag
You can reach Alibagg following any of these modes of transport. Here, we are going to share the best ways so that you will not have any confusion regarding this
- By Air – And the nearest airport is Mumbai where you can easily get on by bus, car, cab or boat.
- By Train – And the nearest railway station is in Mumbai from where you can have a taxi to travel to Alibag.
- By Bus – You can easily have bus service to Alibag from most cities and towns in Maharashtra.
In The Last – So, what are you waiting for? It is time to go with the best place to have an amazing experience. Your family and friends will love you to take this wonderful place.