The Best Romantic Honeymoon Place in India
We are sort out some of the best places where you will easily share your feeling with your new partner with getting full enjoyment. We plan the best honeymoon place in India for the new couple who are searching for the best place for their honeymoon. Here you will get the entire top honeymoon places of India where you will get all of the best facilities with us and we are arrange every amenity for you that you need. Every couple who are taking our services on their first tour that is getting very much happy with our services without any of the issues.
When Romance is in the air
A honeymoon is basically a kind of a holiday taken by newlyweds to commence the start of a new life together, simply put it describes the period after the wedding has taken place when things are supposed to be the most romantic and at their sweetest. Historically the earliest references to it have been as long back as in the early 15th century.
Even though a lot of people think that the honeymoon is basically a western tradition but what they don’t know is that it originated in the western culture as late as the 19th century and had basically been borrowed by the Britishers from the Indian Aristocracy or royalty who used to go for special family tours in which the bride and groom used to travel to various relatives places, where they would be treated in a royal manner. Traditionally honeymoons are supposed to start on the night of the marriage and some of the most popular destinations are the French Riviera and Italy and also romantic cities like Rome, Venice etc. In the western culture the bride and groom usually leave mid-way through the reception.
In modern times honeymoons are considered a pure holiday taken by newly married couples and instead of being month-long, they are usually no more than a week.
Tips for Honeymoon
Nowadays couples usually choose various honeymoon packages to go with their honeymoon program and which comprise of various honeymoon tours, stays at hotels, and also options for various romantic getaways.
Today, people’s idea of a romantic honeymoon consists of booking secluded and out-of-the-way honeymoon resorts, etc where they even have options of personalized services, massages, spa treatments, etc.
For couples, honeymoon ideas usually consist of romantic candlelight dinners, adventure sports together, booking cabins on cruise ships, or spending the weekend at specially designed honeymoon suites.
Top Honeymoon Destinations
The very idea of a romantic walk with your partner along a beach or sitting together in front of a fire place in a remote mountain lodge, snorkeling with underwater creatures or simply visiting tiny French café’s in old towns make way for great honeymoon ideas. Thus it becomes very important for the couple to choose their destination carefully, depending on the kind of holiday and honeymoon they would like to spend.
From Rome with its classical mythology, mythical mountains and romantic gardens to Hawaii with its lush green landscapes and sea beaches and mountains and meadows as well as abundant rain forests.
Closer home we in India we have Goa, the Andaman’s, the backwaters of Kerala and the Monument of love, that is, the Taj Mahal.
People interested in the mountains and snow can go to the slopes of Manali and to places like McLeod’s Ganj, Dharamshala etc and they can take the pleasure of visiting and seeing various different cultures interacting and blending as well as have the romantic getaway they want.
The Famous and Demanded Places For Honeymoon are as Follow-
1. Andaman – Andaman is a very popular place for couples in India to enjoy their honeymoon. Here you will get a lot of wonderful activities and the best beaches where you will get to enjoy your full time. There are many luxurious resorts, snorkeling, Historic Places, and Museums. You can also enjoy here the water sport. You can reach Andaman by the seaway and through-plane. So, you can directly reach Port Blaire. In Andaman, there are many famous hotels, restaurants and markets are available where you will get a lot of new things.
2. Goa – One of the famous places in India for the new couple to get a lot of fun with your lover here on the beaches. Goa was very much famous for nightlife, shopping and for the beaches. The best time to visit here is October to the end of January but here all times you will see many of the couples are come to get the enjoyment. You can easily spend your 5-10 days with getting complete enjoyment.
3. Sikkim – Sikkim was a very special place in India for enjoying romantic moments with your new life partner. This was a very significant place in the northern states for enjoyment and here you will see many of the lakes, Landscapes, trekking and the most special is the view of the Himalaya range. The closest railway station is New Jalpaiguri and the nearest airport is Bagdogra. You can visit here at any time for enjoyment and you can get 5-6 days to explore the Sikkim.
4. Alleppey – The best water world of Alleppey with the toddy shops, canoes and the lots of houseboats. This was a place where you will get an alluring romantic experience and enjoy the special moments of your honeymoon. Here of the places to get enjoy like Houseboats, Backwaters, Beaches and fringed canals. You can reach here via road, train or air also.
5. Srinagar – One of the most famous places for romance and the beautiful honeymoon place in India. The Shikara feel you happier on the dal lake for the loving point scene of the 70’s movies. The famous houseboats, Mughal gardens, lakes, Shikara, and shopping give you the best experience of enjoying the moment. Here you will reach directly with the road, train or by the air also. Here you will spend the 4-8 days easily to get enjoyment without any of the issues. The best time to visit here in the month of April to September. There are many of the hotel and resort that are giving you the best facility when you stay here.
20 Best honeymoon destinations in India that make you romantic trip last forever
- Leh and Ladakh