Famous Hill Station Places in India
There are many famous hill stations in India. When you are visiting here you will get the very top hills which are mostly developed by the British government. When you are visiting the hill station you will see the beautiful view of the hill station.
1. Manali – Manali was one of the famous hill stations in India where many of the tourists are a visit for making adventures such as trekking, paragliding, rafting, and skilling. You can also go to Rohtang pass near Manali where you will get the breathtaking sights of the glaciers, valleys, and peaks. Manali was located in Kullu of Himachal Pradesh which mostly bordered with cool pine forest and the Beas River.
2. Nainital – Nainital is situated in the Kumaon region of Uttarakhand which was surrounded by the Naini Lake. Here many of the lakes are there so it was also known as the Lake District of India. Nainital is mostly connected with the major cities so you can visit here easily. Here are some famous tourist points which are very much famous such as boating in Naini Lake, Gurney house, Astronomical observatory, Naina Devi temple, Tiffin top, Snow viewpoint and many more. Here you will never have an issue with the stay because many of the best hotels are available here for staying.
3. Shimla – The summer capital for the British rule when they are in India now was the capital of Himachal Pradesh. The famous historical buildings and the railways are very unique in Shimla. The mountain ride and the old Christ Church with the stained glass window were one of the best landmarks of Shimla. The ethnic culture and beauty are more appreciated by Shimla. The famous places of Shimla are Jakhoo hill, Shimla state museum, summer hill, Mall road, Christ Church, Annandale, Tara Devi temple, The Ridge, Shoolini temple are the most famous places in Shimla.
4. Ooty – Ooty was a very popular place for escaping the summer heat in Tamil Naidu. When you are visiting here in April to May then you see many of the crowd here. The famous places of Ooty are the 22-hectare Botanical garden, boating on the Ooty Lake, and the climbing at Dodabetta peak to see an excellent view of the Nilgiri hills.
5. Mussoorie – It was also called the Queen of the Hills and here when you roaming at the Mall Road in the evening will cherish your long-lasting memory and the highest point in the Mussoorie is called Lal Tibba. There are many of the top boarding schools of India are available at Mussoorie and this was a place where lots of the students have come for their study and this was also known as the education hub of Uttrakhand. The Mussoorie is also famous for the tourist place of Uttrakhand. The famous place in Mussoorie is the Mussoorie Lake, Christ Church, Kempty falls, Company Garden, Lal Tibba, Jwala Devi Temple, Happy Valley, Gun hill, Nag Devta Temple, Mussoorie heritage center and many more place that are very much popular in Mussoorie.
There are many other famous hill stations that is available at all over India.